Friday, January 12, 2007

When the Illuminati Attack


Yikes! The Illuminati attacked a Greek Temple, in retaliation to the disappearing of Robert Anton Wilson. Who'd a thunk they'd resort to terrorism. It seems the MSM is falling for the 'attack on a US embassy' thing. The Discordians always come up with knee-slapping dis-information!

I knew Wilson had been sick for a number of years. (At least I thought I knew that). To be on the safe side, I'm blogging this from the bathroom, with the faucets turned up full, the stereo is blasting, and the TV is tuned between stations (yuppers, I have an analog TV! I was saving it for just such an occasion).

It's all part of the plan!

From Wilson's blog:

RAW Essence
January 11, 2007

Robert Anton Wilson Defies Medical Experts and leaves his body @4:50 AM on binary date 01/11.

All Hail Eris!

On behalf of his children and those who cared for him, deepest love and gratitude for the tremendous support and lovingness bestowed upon us.

(that's it from Bob's bedside at his fnord by the sea)

RAW Memorial February 07
date to be announced

Fnord, or something.

No comments: