Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Kabala, The Game



Kabala: The Game that Foretells the Future
I wish I had this game when I was a kid! Not only could it foretell the future, it glowed in the dark! It must have been light years better than the Evolution vs Intelligent Design game. I mean, with Kabala, you are trying to predict the future--not reinvent the past! Glow in the dark games such as Green Ghost and Kabala had their heyday in the 1960's. One thing I love about the Kabala game, is that the centerpiece on the game board reminds me of the creature in Atomic Submarine.

2 comments:

green_ghost113 said...

Great photos Gene! And those games are great. Well, to be honest I never got the opportunity to play the Kabala game, but you know that Green Ghost was my favorite & hence my user name. Good Goddess! When I was 4 years old I used to play with the glow-in-the-dark Green Ghost game for hours in the closet while all of my sisters were at school. Hey - it was either that or watch "Underdog". The choice was clear to me.
Thanx for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi All! Santa Clause brought me "Kabala" and I LOVED that game. Thus my current search for it results in meeting your thoughts. I did watch "Underdog" and feel like one quite often trying to keep a job in metro-Detroit. I was seeking metaphysical kinetic energy for a quick boost forward and remembered this game.
Just playing. Best Regards.