Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A great Lugh/Lammas


Just wanted to say what a great Lugh/Lammas/MidSummer I had! Spent the evening of the Aug 28th at the festival held at the Center for Symbolic Studies. They did a great job this year, and the Wicker Man they built was impressive. I was asked to call the North Quarter this year, which was a real honor. Congrats to Hrana and all the rest for making this Sabbat memorable.

The next evening was spent with my fellow coveners at a BBQ & ritual hosted at the home of our High Priestess. It was a fun ritual and the food was great. I got to crack my whips a bit, doing a 'black lite' routine under ultra-violet lights using my fluorescent whips. Although the day started out rainy, by evening we were welcomed by the stars and bright Moon.

(I want to thank Moya and Jess for the pics of the Wicker Man.)

1 comment:

TitusL said...

Great Pictures :D
Thought you might like my machinima film,
The Lammas Wickerman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORqpwf0dpSs
Bright Blessings
Elf
/|\